SOW Teaching Topics Include :
- Biblical Basis for Worship
- Character Week : Heart of Worship
- Worship & Spiritual Warfare
- Worship & Culture
- Worship & Holy Spirit
- Theory & Musicianship
- Singing & Songwriting
- Study of the Psalms
- Worship Leading & Teams
- Worship & Missions
- Church Music History
- Jesus Week
- Throne Room of God
- Production 101
- …and more!
Our hope for this school is to see a community dig into the deep beauty of worshipping God in Spirit and Truth(John 4:23) – the worship He desires – and watch as it transforms families all over the globe!
We aim to develop students in three different areas: Heart, Mind & Hands. We want to give them tools to develop both the physical and the spiritual aspects of worship. This is done through exploring a wide variety of topics regarding worship (our Identity as Worshipers, Leadership, Team Dynamics, Heart Factors, The Role of Worship in Missions, and Biblical Foundations for Worship).
School of Worship will also facilitate worship-leading, musical skill-development workshops, individual song-writing, arts & creativity, reading and discussing 2-3 books related to worship, weekly journals, small groups, intercession, and inductive study of the Psalms.
Our main goals in this school are :
- To mature those who are involved in worship ministry to be the most effective they can be in their area of influence.
- To provide hands-on training to worship leaders, in which we develop the worship leader’s understanding of how to lead a band through skillful musicianship; lead the congregation into worship; and lead by example in integrity and character.
- To help give understanding of what worship is from a biblical point of view.
- To provide a place to go deeper with God; to ignite and fan into flame our Passion for Jesus.
- To help students to live a fully-integrated life that reflects Jesus in every way. The person they are on stage, or whatever ministry they are involved in needs to be consistent with the person they are in everyday life.
- To create a culture of creativity where students feel free to express their love for God in many different ways.
- After the Lecture Phase, we go as a team to reach the nations with the gifts and skills developed in Lecture Phase. We call this portion of the school the Internship.
September 14th – December 23rd, 2022
January 2nd – February 24th
Lecture Phase Fees:
A Nation: $3,500*
B Nation $3,000*
C Nation $2500*
Internship Fees: $2,500 + airfare